For those that do not know, I’m one of 3 editors for SSRN’s Agricultural Law and Policy eJournal. This week a new feature for this site will be highlighting the top five downloads of new articles in the journal. Check it out:
- The Financialization of Land and Agriculture: Mechanisms, Implications and Responses. Tomaso Ferrando, Warwick University School of Law.
- Administrative Law Enforcement, Warnings, and Transparency. Delcianna Winders, Harvard Law
- Contours of GMO Regulation and Labeling. Joanna Sax, California Western Law School.
- Coordinating’ with the Federal Government: Assessing County Efforts to Control Decisionmaking on Public Lands. Michael C. Blumm, Lewis & Clark Law School, and James A. Fraser (student), Lewis & Clark College, Law School.
- CRISPR GMOs. Paul Enríquez, George Washington University Law School.