In April, we had a few new additions the Ag Law and Policy eJournal on SSRN. Covering everything from biotechnology, the Clean Water Act, food law, and tort law. The April additions include:
- Epistemic Regards on Food as a Commons: Plurality of Schools, Genealogy of Meanings, Confusing Vocabularies, Jose Luis Vivero Pol, Catholic University of Louvain.
- Comparative Cannabis: Approaches to Marijuana Agriculture Regulation in the United States and Canada, Ryan Boudin Stoa, Concordia University School of Law (McGeorge Law Review, Volume 49, Issue 2 (2017, Forthcoming)).
- Agriculture and Res Ipsa Loquitur, Chad G. Marzen, Florida State University.
- Food Security, Industrialized Agriculture, and a Changing Global Climate: Perspectives on the U.S. and Cuba, Mary Jane Angelo, University of Florida Levin College of Law (Fla. J. Int’l L. (2017 Forthcoming), University of Florida Levin College of Law Research Paper No. 17-8).
- Litigating Nonhuman Animal Legal Personhood: Amicus Curiae Brief in Nonhuman Rights Project, Inc. v. Lavery, Richard L. Cupp Jr., Pepperdine University School of Law.
- The Clean Water Act’s Section 404 Permit Program Enters Its Adolescence: An Institutional and Programmatic Perspective, Michael C. Blumm, Lewis & Clark Law School (Ecology Law Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 2 (1980)).