Changes have happened over the course of a month with the top 5 downloads in with the recent Agricultural Law and Policy eJournal. Check out the recent top downloads:
- Contours of GMO Regulation and Labeling. Joanna Sax, California Western Law School.
- CRISPR GMOs. Paul Enríquez, George Washington University Law School.
- From Rights as Juridical Claims to Supply Chain Logistics: Some Notes on the Right to Food and Food Retail Liberalization in India. Amy J. Cohen, Ohio State University – Michael E. Moritz College of Law, and Jason Jackson, MIT.
- Climate Disaster Law: Agriculture and Food Security. Jonathan Verschuuren, Tilburg Sustainability Center.
- Adapting to the Changing World of Biotechnology: Syngenta AG MIR162 Corn Litigation as Regulation-By-Litigation. Paul Goeringer, University of Maryland – Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.