Changes have happened over the course of a month with the top 5 downloads in with the recent Agricultural Law and Policy eJournal. Check out the recent top downloads:
- Litigating Nonhuman Animal Legal Personhood: Amicus Curiae Brief in Nonhuman Rights Project, Inc. v. Lavery, Richard L. Cupp, Pepperdine University School of Law;
- Food Security, Industrialized Agriculture, and a Changing Global Climate: Perspectives on the U.S. and Cuba, Mary Jane Angelo, University of Florida Levin College of Law;
- Comparative Cannabis: Approaches to Marijuana Agriculture Regulation in the United States and Canada, Ryan Boudin Stoa, Concordia University School of Law;
- Epistemic Regards on Food as a Commons: Plurality of Schools, Genealogy of Meanings, Confusing Vocabularies, Jose Luis Vivero Pol, Catholic University of Louvain (UCL); and
- The Sui Generis System of Plant Variety Protection Under the TRIPS Agreement: An Empty Promise for Developing Countries, Koffi Dogbevi, Graduate Program at the University of Wisconsin Law School.