Over a year ago, I launched the Maryland Risk Management Education Podcast. In the podcast, I discuss recent court decisions, developing issues, and interview interesting people. New episodes are released every two weeks. Recently released episodes include:
- Recent Court of Appeals Impacts Hobby Drone Registration
- More On Ag Leases, This Time with Tiffany Lashmet
- What Makes an Ag Lease an Ag Lease?
- Industrial Hemp Still Illegal to Cultivate in Maryland
- Frequently Asked Questions: Can I Trim Back My Neighbor’s Tree From My Property?
- Help Paul, I Just Inherited Farmland with My Siblings, and
- State Court Rules State’s Right-to-Farm Law is Unconstitutional As-Applied