Changes have happened over the course of August and September with the top downloads in with the recent Agricultural Law and Policy eJournal. Check out the recent top downloads:
- Funding Conservation in Idaho: A Survey of Federal, State & Local Resources Assisting Conservation on Private Lands, Stephen R. Miller, University of Idaho College of Law – Boise (2015),
- The Butz Stops Here: Why the Food Movement Needs to Rethink Agricultural History, Nathan A. Rosenberg (University of Arkansas School of Law) and Bryce Wilson (U.S. Census Bureau), Stucki, 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 12 (2017),
- Principles-Based Regulation – Blueprint for A ‘New Approach’ for the Internal Agricultural Market, Kai P. Purnhagen and Peter H. Feindt, Wageningen University and Wageningen University, Strategic Communication Group (2017),
- Farmers Markets Rules and Policies: Content and Design Suggestions (From a Lawyer). Jay A. Mitchell, Stanford Law School, 13 J. Food Law & Pol’y 181 (2017) (Forthcoming), and
- Eating Is Not Political Action, Joshua Ulan Galperin (Yale Law School; Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies), Graham Downey (Yale Law School), and Lee Miller (Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic), 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 113 (2017).