In September, we had a few new additions the Ag Law and Policy eJournal on SSRN. Covering everything from the biotechnology, international ag policy, marijuana legalization issues, land preservation, and environmental law. The August additions include:
- Eating Is Not Political Action, Joshua Ulan Galperin (Yale Law School; Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies), Graham Downey (Yale Law School), and Lee Miller (Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic), 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 113 (2017).
- The Butz Stops Here: Why the Food Movement Needs to Rethink Agricultural History, Nathan A. Rosenberg (University of Arkansas School of Law) and Bryce Wilson (U.S. Census Bureau), Stucki, 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 12 (2017),
- Challenges to Food Safety in the Republic of Bulgaria: Recognition of Threats in Agri-Food Sector and Provision of Relevant Legislation. Venelin Krastev Terziev
(National Military University; University of Ruse) and Ekaterina Arabska(University of Agribusiness and Rural Development; Vasil Levski National Military University; Innovations and sustainability academy), ТЕОРЕТИЧЕСКИЕ И ПРАКТИЧЕСКИЕ АСПЕКТЫ ПРАВОВЫХ ОТНОШЕНИЙ, Сборник статей Международной научно-практической конференции, 29 декабря 2014г. (Dec. 2014),
- Fiscal Policy and Agriculture: Legal and Policy Framework for Stimulating Growth in Nigeria’s Agricultural Sector. Ifeanyichukwu Azuka Aniyie, Food and Agricultural Law: Readings on Sustainable Agriculture and the Law in Nigeria (Nigeria: ABUP, 2015),
- Applying Sustainable Land Use Development Studies to Sustainable Agriculture: Are the Conditions Ripe for a Successful Movement Toward Sustainable Agriculture?. Jullee Kim, 78 Brook. L. Rev. 1033 (2013),
- Co-Existence of Genetically Modified Organisms in the European Union: A Veritable Choice for Whom?. Mary Dobbs (Queen’s University Belfast – School of Law), Research Handbook on EU Agriculture Law, (Edward Elgar, 2015),
- Owning All the Seeds: Consolidation and Control in AG-Biotech. Rebecca M. Bratspies (City University of New York – School of Law), 47 Envtl. L. 583 (2017),
- Overuse of Antibiotics in Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations: Regulation and Tort Law. Sidney A. Shapiro (Wake Forest University School of Law), 47 Envtl. L. Rev. 557 (2017), and
- Features of State Support of Dairy Cattle Breeding in the Conditions of the Sanctions War. Elena Il’kina (Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration), Региональная власть, местное самоуправление и гражданское общество: механизмы взаимодействия. Саратов. С.82-83 (2017).