Changes have happened over the course of October with the top downloads in with the recent Agricultural Law and Policy eJournal. We are seeing a few articles hold their spots. Check out the recent top downloads:
- The Butz Stops Here: Why the Food Movement Needs to Rethink Agricultural History, Nathan A. Rosenberg (University of Arkansas School of Law) and Bryce Wilson (U.S. Census Bureau), Stucki, 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 12 (2017),
- Eating Is Not Political Action, Joshua Ulan Galperin (Yale Law School; Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies), Graham Downey (Yale Law School), and Lee Miller (Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic), 13 J. Food L. & Pol’y 113 (2017),
- Unforeseen Land Uses: The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Land Conservation Programs. Jessica Owley, University at Buffalo Law School, Working Paper Series (2017),
- Farmers Markets Rules and Policies: Content and Design Suggestions (From a Lawyer). Jay A. Mitchell, Stanford Law School, 13 J. Food Law & Pol’y 181 (2017) (Forthcoming),
- Owning All the Seeds: Consolidation and Control in AG-Biotech. Rebecca M. Bratspies (City University of New York – School of Law), 47 Envtl. L. 583 (2017), and
- Legal Pathways to Carbon-Neutral Agriculture. Peter Leher (Independent) and Nathan A. Rosenberg (University of Arkansas School of Law), 47 Evntl. L. Rep. 10847 (Forthcoming 2018).